Categories & Benefits
CoSA offers a variety of dues categories to fit your archives' budget. Archives joining at the $2750 level or higher are eligible to receive a travel reimbursement when a representative attends the Annual Meeting Work Session and Business Meeting.
State or Territorial Archives Annual Membership Dues Categories
Membership Level 1: $5,000
Membership Level 2: $3,500
Membership Level 3: $2,750
Membership Level 4: $1,500
Membership Level 5: $1,000
Membership Level 6: $500
Membership Level 7: Other Amount
All state and territorial archives receive the following benefits of membership:
- Annual Meeting travel reimbursement for members paying dues of $2750 and more.
- Reduced member registration rates for the Annual Meeting.
- Educational and training support for administration and management of the State Historical Records Advisory Board, including access for all State Historical Records Coordinators and SHRAB members.
- Access to products and services provided through CoSA initiatives, including training programs, and to online information resources at the new Resource Center.
- Subscription to the CoSA listservs, quarterly newsletter and semi-annual President’s Message.
- Participation in the biennial CoSA Survey of state archives and records management programs and access to reports and survey data generated by CoSA.
- Special member pricing on publications and other products developed by CoSA.
- Professional development for the state archivist and staff through participation in educational programming at annual meetings and through online webinars to address issues of widespread concern.
- Access to member’s only resources and information section on the CoSA website.
- Member-only access to web-based training and information resources, including the Basecamp project management system.
- Opportunity to nominate individuals and state archives programs for special recognition through the CoSA Awards Program.