State Archives Staff

View Only

Job posting: NHPRC Director of State Programs

• 1.  Job posting: NHPRC Director of State Programs

Posted 08-28-2023 03:10 PM
    Darrell Meadows, Deputy Executive Director of NHPRC reached out to share that the Director of State Programs position went live today: https://www.usajobs.gov/job/745860500

Please pass forward this position with those in your network who may be interested in the work. While this is classified as a Historian, Darrell has shared that the NHPRC is "seeking applicants with archival training and experience, and demonstrated experience with and/or knowledge of State Historical Records Advisory Board activities and (ideally) emerging community archiving practices. The incumbent will play an important role in helping the Commission to envision the future of our State Programs area. Applicants with knowledge and experience that can help us to advance our strategic goal to "Foster a greater diversity of voices in telling the American story through historical records collections," are especially encouraged to apply."

Be sure to check the job announcement for the full posting.

Salary: GS 12 ($94,199 - $122,459 per year)
    The work will be based in DC, though NHPRC has continued to work remotely.

Application deadline: September 5, 2023

Most sincerely,

Joy

Joy M. Banks

Executive Director
    Council of State Archivists

Documenting Government  Promoting History  Securing Rights

jbanks@statearchivists.org

Book an appointment: 30-minutes | 60-minutes

Web I Twitter I Facebook

My work day may look different than your work day. Please do not feel obligated to respond out of your normal working hours.