State Agency Forms (MA)

Home > Resources > Resource Center > State Agency Forms (MA)

State Agency Forms (MA)

Website for forms used by the state of Massachusetts.  Forms include: Universal Application for Destruction Permission (paper and electronic); Application for Scanning and Destruction Permission; Records Liaison Officer Designation; and Permanent Records Transfer Form.  

Secretary of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts


Digitization/Reformatting/Scanning, Records Transfer


July 23, 2019

Comments (0) Login To Post Comments

The inclusion of any resource in the CoSA Resource Center does not imply a recommendation or endorsement of the resource by CoSA. Any views or opinions presented in the resource comments are solely those of the author and do not represent the views and opinions of CoSA

<< Back

Get the CoSA News Brief

Stay Connected