Welcome to the Resources section of the CoSA Website!
In this section you can use the menu options in the left column to access CoSA Reports and Surveys and our Resource Center, a complete, searchable database of resources. The database includes several resource types: Education/Training, Form and Resource Samples, Policy/Guidelines, Standards, Tools, and web resources. It also includes resources on a variety of topics, including records management, SHRAB support, and emergency preparedness.
Registered Users are encouraged to submit resources they find useful in managing their archival records. To submit a resource, follow the instructions below.
- Create a user account by clicking on the "Login" link towards the upper right corner, next to the Search box.
- Go to the main page of the Resource Center.
- Click on the green "Submit Resource" button on the right side of the page.
- Complete all applicable and required fields (required fields are marked with an asterisk).
- Click the blue "Save" button.
All resources will need to be approved by CoSA staff before they appear in the database.
When submitting resources, please upload the file containing the resource, rather than submitting a link to an external website.