SERI Tools & Resources Subcommittee
Tools & Resources Subcommittee Tasks
- Create Governance Models and Standards to assist CoSA members in navigating the government information management decision-making process and to identify appropriate archives participation.
- Develop a framework for a path forward for improvement of individual states in concert with the Education & Programming Subcommittee (looking at customizing the National Digital Stewardship Alliances' levels of preservation as one possible model).
- Establish and implement a peer review of PERTTS resources and continue to enhance the PERTTS Portal.
- Work with the Education & Programming Subcommittee to provide training opportunities for tools and resources.
- Create a space for states to collaborate without travel in concert with the Education & Programming Subcommittee.