CoSA-Ancestry Leadership Awards Nominations Due 11/2
Sep 16, 2020
CoSA appreciates the generous support of Ancestry in supporting this award that furthers CoSA's commitment to developing next-generation leadership. All nominations are submitted via email and must include the following items:
- CoSA-Ancestry Leadership Award Nomination Form
- Essay addressing the criteria listed by discussing the accomplishments and ongoing work of the nominee.
- Letter(s) of support from at least one person familiar with the nominee's work and/or at least one CoSA member.
- Supporting materials may be submitted and may include nominees' resumes or biographies, illustrations of work products and promotional materials, press releases, press clippings, and other related materials.
Email one complete nomination packet to Barbara Teague, CoSA Executive Director, by 12:01 AM Eastern Time on November 2.
An Awards Committee, appointed by the President and comprised of at least one Board member and two CoSA members, will review the nominations and select the recipients.
2021 Nominations, Selection, and Presentation Schedule:
- November 2, 2020: Deadline for 2021 CoSA-Ancestry Leadership Award nominations, Midnight Eastern Time
- December 2, 2020: Selection of 2021 CoSA-Ancestry Leadership Award recipients
- August, 2021: 2021 CoSA-Ancestry Leadership Award recipients make presentations to members at the annual CoSA Work Session, online.